The classes of information within the scheme are grouped into a number of different categories. Please follow the below links for more information.
Who we are and what we do.
LSTM is a member of the North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium, more information on which can be found here.
What our priorities are and how we are doing.
How we make decisions.
Lists and registers.
LSTM owns a number of properties in the UK, this is listed below.
- Original Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine Building, Pembroke Place including adjacent 66 wings and Brian Maegraith wing.
- CTID Building, Pembroke Place.
- Car park opposite the school.
- The Wolfson Building where Well Travelled Clinic is situated.
- The WTC also have a property in Watergate Row North, Chester.
A number of overt CCTV cameras are in operation for the purpose of security, prevention of crime, and safety of staff, students and the public. The School is part of the Business Crime Direct Universities and Hospitals Group, which is run by Merseyside Police.
The School is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, Registration Number: Z4763134.
The School is a registered Charity, Registration Number 222655, details of which can be found here
A Disclosure Log of all previous responses to Freedom Of Information Requests can be found here.