LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- The Experimental Human Pneumococcal Carriage (EHPC) collaboration The experimental human pneumococcal carriage (EHPC) study aimed to investigate human immune responses to induced pneumococcal nasal colonisation.
- A-WOL Consortium Developing new drugs against onchocerciasis (river blindness) and lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis)
- AvecNet The Avecnet Project consists of 10 work packages which together will deliver novel and improved tools for malaria control, advance knowledge and provide a foundation for future developments by...
- Collaboration for Applied Health Research & Delivery Our mission is the transformation of health systems to improve the health of low and middle income populations
- COUNTDOWN COUNTDOWN is a research consortium dedicated to investigating cost-effective, scale-up and sustainable solutions, necessary to control and eliminate the seven most common Neglected Tropical Diseases...
- Effective Health Care Research Consortium Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems
- IMPPACT Maximising the public health impact of interventions to control malaria in pregnancy through the translation of evidence-based global policies to country level policies and plans. (CSA-MI-2014-276)
- IMPROVE Intermittent preventive treatment (IPTp) with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and azithromycin for malaria, sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections in pregnancy in high sulphadoxine-...
- Malaria in Pregnancy (MiP) Consortium Our mission is to improve the control of malaria in pregnancy in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- MiRA Improving the efficacy of malaria prevention in an insecticide resistant Africa
- PERFORM Improving health workforce performance
- REACHOUT REACHOUT is an EU-funded partnership aiming to maximise the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of close-to-community health services in rural areas and urban slums.
- ReBUILD Exploring different approaches to health system development in countries that have been affected by political and social conflict.
- The BREATHE Partnership Research into reducing the health effects of household air pollution.
- Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Programme Conducting biomedical research on high burden health problems and through high quality training, strive to strengthen the research capacity of doctors and scientists, developing the research leaders...
- Wellcome Trust Liverpool Glasgow Centre for Global Health Research Developing scientists. Improving global health
- ACT Consortium Answering key questions on malaria drug delivery
- Centre of Excellence in Infectious Diseases Research (CEIDR) A joint collaboration innovating the way we look at infectious diseases on a global level.
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- Global Alliance to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis (GAELF) To bring together a diverse group of public-private health partners to support the Global Programme to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis by mobilising political, financial and technical resources to...
- Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases Dedicated to raising the awareness, political will, and funding required to eliminate NTD's
- IDAMS International Research Consortium on Dengue Risk Assessment, Management and Surveillance
- Imported fever service (IFS) Clinical advisory and specialist diagnostic service for medical professionals managing travellers who've returned to the UK with fever.
- Institut Panafricain de Santé Communautaire et Medecine Tropicale Being a centre of expertise and reference in Community Health for the improvement of health in Africa through a holistic approach.
- LIV-TB LIV-TB is a cross-campus collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the University of Liverpool.
- Liverpool Health Campus Liverpool's Leading Life Sciences
- Liverpool Health Partners Working together to build a world-class, academic centre for health and science
- Malaria Capacity Development Consortium (MCDC) Supporting able and motivated African scientists to undertake high-quality malaria research that will enhance the research capacity of their home institutions.
- MalariaGEN The Malaria Genomic Epidemiology Network
- Mersey Maritime Mersey Maritime was set up in 2003 to represent the interests of the Ports and Maritime Sector on Merseyside, helping create the right conditions for business growth.
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections The aim of this HPRU is to support and strengthen PHE in its role of protecting England from emerging and zoonotic infections.
- RECAP-SL Institutional capacity development for multi-disciplinary health research to support the health system rebuilding phase in Sierra Leone
- State of the Tropics The State of the Tropics report will consider the question: Is life in the tropics getting better?
- Stop TB Partnership Leading the way to a world without tuberculosis (TB), a disease that is curable but still kills three people every minute.
- The Global Snakebite Initiative Working to save lives in the world’s poorest communities
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) Protecting the Health of British Travellers.
- University of Warwick Collaborative study in to applied health research and delivery
- World Health Organization Collaborating Centres Supporting WHO programmes