Due to continued grant wins and an unrivalled reputation for delivering excellence, our Research Governance & Contracts department are seeking to add two new roles to the team to help with the demand for their professional services throughout the institution.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary package in line with your experience (apply and have a conversation)
- Opportunity to work alongside leading academics and scientists saving lives
- Continuous professional development
- No HEI experience? We can offer your professional training that will compliment your commercial background
- Benefits package includes: 30 days annual leave, Christmas closedown in addition and exceptional pension options
- With a background in reviewing, negotiating and executing contracts (ideally offered by partner/funding organisations) and assessing their fitness for purpose.
- You will have a degree level (or equivalent) in a legal or business-related field or qualified by experience in a Research Contracts role.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of the developments in relevant legislation and the impact of Data Protection law upon Research Contracts.
Interested in applying, but don’t have the HEI? We are willing to invest in you as an employee by facilitating specialised training to enable you to be successful in this role.
Still unsure? Call Julie Pauline on 0151 705 3255 for a confidential chat
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence, phone enquiries are welcome in the first instance.
Founded in 1898 and the oldest of its kind in the world, the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) is an internationally recognised centre of excellence for teaching and research in tropical diseases. Through the creation of effective links with governments, NGOs, private organisations and global institutions and by responding to the health needs of communities, LSTM aims to promote improved health, particularly for people of the less developed/resource poorest countries in the tropics and sub-tropics.
Closing Date: 6th February 2020
Take a look at some of the great work we have achieved over the past year 2018-2019 by viewing our annual report:
This job is unlikely to attract a Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (formerly a work permit). Applications from candidates who require Tier 2 immigration status to work in the UK may not be considered if there are a sufficient number of other suitable candidates. To apply for a Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship, employers need to demonstrate that they are unable to recruit a resident worker before recruiting an individual overseas. For further information, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
We believe that this post will not be suitable for individuals on Tier 5 visas as these posts are not considered to be supernumerary to the organisation. For further details, please visit the UKVI website: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas
LSTM actively promotes Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding Policies
To apply please click here