LSTM will reimburse the cost of a valid English language test certificate to students who successfully register on a campus-based MSc and postgraduate research programmes under the following terms and conditions:
- Reimbursement applies only to the list of English language tests on the LSTM website. This includes the cost of a certification from the NARIC Visa and Nationality Service (English proficiency), up to the value of £168.
- LSTM will reimburse the cost of one test certificate only, which will be the test certificate used to satisfy the LSTM English language entry requirements.
- LSTM will not reimburse any associated expenses acquired in order to achieve a successful test result.
- LSTM will not reimburse any test certificate presented by a candidate who meets the English language entry requirements because they are a national of a majority English speaking country or where they have completed a degree in a majority English speaking country.
- Reimbursement will made directly to the student following successful registration of an LSTM MSc or postgraduate research programme, on-campus. This will be via a BACS bank transfer, made directly to the student and not a third party. It will not be made in the form of a tuition fee deduction.
- Reimbursement will not be offered or made for LSTM online or off-site programmes, nor for any LSTM Professional Diploma or short courses (either credit or non-credit bearing).
- Reimbursement will be made to applicants who present a valid test certificate with their initial application or for those who are made an offer conditional on English language, without prejudice, following on-campus registration at LSTM.
- Reimbursement will only be made to those requiring an LSTM Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) for a Student Route Visa.
- Reimbursement will be made to self-funding students as well as those in receipt of sponsorship and scholarship(s). Including LSTM scholarships.
- Reimbursements will be made to students who defer their registration to the next academic year.
- Proof of payment of your test certificate will be required.
Please contact the Admissions Team at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the reimbursement scheme.