125th Anniversary Scholarships
About the Scholarships
The 125th Anniversary Excellence Scholarships will support applications to Master’s programmes delivered at our Liverpool campus for students from low-to-middle income countries (LMIC). They will reduce the international fee from £23,000 to £12,500 for our students from LMIC (see the detailed terms and conditions below for further details of eligibility).
125th Anniversary Excellence Scholarships - OECD LMIC
To celebrate our anniversary year, we are offering a number of unique scholarships aimed at supporting access to our world-leading postgraduate education for applicants who are resident in countries on the OECD LMIC list. The scholarships will reduce the standard international student fee for 2024 entry on our Liverpool-based Master’s programmes, from £23,000 to £12,500 for those who are eligible.
This is not a competitive scholarship and applicants meeting the criteria will be offered the reduced fee up to the maximum number of places available for each programme. Places are limited on some programmes.
- LMIC resident and LMIC national
- Meets the admissions criteria for their chosen in-person taught Master’s based at our Liverpool campus.
- Existing applicants need to accept their offer by 31 March 2024.
- Following confirmation, that you accept the offer of a place at LSTM we will respond listing the documents that you are required to submit to finalise your application and visa. These documents must be uploaded to the LSTM portal.
- Your non-refundable deposit of £1,250 must then be paid.
- When you log into your MyLSTM account and accept your offer your international fee of £23,000 will automatically be discounted to £12,500.
- We will then confirm final CAS (Confirmation for Acceptance of Studies), if all conditions linked to your offer are met.
- In the event that we receive more applications for each scholarship than the number available we reserve the right to close courses early.
- For further details about our English Language requirements please visit English language requirements webpages.
- For further details about visas and immigration please visit the Visas and immigration webpages
Terms and Conditions
- The 125th Anniversary Excellence Scholarships are for Liverpool-based in-person taught Master’s programmes only, commencing in September 2024.
- 125th Scholarships cannot be combined with other LSTM scholarships or discounts for 2024 entry.
- 125th Scholarships can be combined with individual sponsorships or small financial awards sourced by students themselves.
- Applicants need to meet the entry criteria for their scholarship and the Admissions criteria for their chosen course.
- Deposits are non-refundable, unless courses are oversubscribed and, in this case, LSTM will refund deposits.
Scholarships are for 2024 entry only and cannot be deferred.