Scholarships, fellowships and grants are available from a range of funders and organisations.
For advice about applying for scholarships from our current Commonwealth and Chevening scholars and for answers to frequently asked questions vist our Applying for Scholarships page.
Potential funders include:
- The Wellcome Trust
- International Master’s Fellowships offer nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level. (Before 4 June 2018, this scheme was called Master’s Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine.)
- Medical Research Council (UK)
- British Council
- The British Academy
- The Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust Postgraduate Bursaries
- The Foulkes Foundation Fellowships
- Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene
- International Scholarships – database of grants, scholarships, loan programs and other information to assist students wishing to study abroad.
- Postgraduate Search, which includes a scholarship search.
- RD Funding – a research funding database.
Any scholarship/studentship/fellowship or grant can be used as an alternative to or part funding of a Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine scholarship.