Scholarships, fellowships and grants are available from a range of funders and organisations.
Potential funders include:
- The Wellcome Trust
- International Master’s Fellowships offer nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level. (Before 4 June 2018, this scheme was called Master’s Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine.)
- Medical Research Council (UK)
- British Council
- The British Academy
- The Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust Postgraduate Bursaries
- The Foulkes Foundation Fellowships
- Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene
- International Scholarships – database of grants, scholarships, loan programs and other information to assist students wishing to study abroad.
- Postgraduate Search, which includes a scholarship search.
- RD Funding – a research funding database.
Any scholarship/studentship/fellowship or grant can be used as an alternative to or part funding of a Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine scholarship.