The out-patient clinic at the LSTM is a GP referral only clinic. If you are unwell after a trip abroad please see your GP for advice.
Advice for travellers from COVID-19 (coronavirus) affected regions
If you have returned from affected areas in the last 14 days:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with other flu viruses
- Call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the city
- If you are in Northern Ireland, call your GP.
- Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
- If you develop a fever, difficulty breathing or a cough, you should continue to follow the advice above. Please do not leave your home until you been given advice by a clinician.
Seek urgent medical attention if you have symptoms of malaria
Malaria is treatable but it is important to be treated promptly.
If you have any of the following symptoms seven or more days after arriving in a malaria risk area or within a year of your return seek urgent medical attention and make sure the doctor is aware that you have visited a risk area for malaria.
- Fever 38°C or above
- Flu-like symptoms
- Sweating and Shivers
The out-patient clinic at the LSTM is a GP referral only clinic. If you are unwell after a trip abroad please contact your GP for advice.