LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy (MiP) Consortium Our mission is to improve the control of malaria in pregnancy in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Effective Health Care Research Consortium Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems
- The BREATHE Partnership Research into reducing the health effects of household air pollution.
- LIV-TB LIV-TB is a cross-campus collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the University of Liverpool.
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections The aim of this HPRU is to support and strengthen PHE in its role of protecting England from emerging and zoonotic infections.
- IMPPACT Maximising the public health impact of interventions to control malaria in pregnancy through the translation of evidence-based global policies to country level policies and plans. (CSA-MI-2014-276)
- IMPROVE Intermittent preventive treatment (IPTp) with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and azithromycin for malaria, sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections in pregnancy in high sulphadoxine-...
- IMPACT: Improving the impact of existing malaria products – ACTs Reviewing and raising awareness of dose optimisation research priorities for key risk groups among researchers, funders and control programmes.
- IMPACT TB A project to find and treat cases of TB in communities in Nepal and Vietnam