LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- MalariaGEN The Malaria Genomic Epidemiology Network
- RECAP-SL Institutional capacity development for multi-disciplinary health research to support the health system rebuilding phase in Sierra Leone
- Collaboration for Applied Health Research & Delivery Our mission is the transformation of health systems to improve the health of low and middle income populations
- IMPPACT Maximising the public health impact of interventions to control malaria in pregnancy through the translation of evidence-based global policies to country level policies and plans. (CSA-MI-2014-276)
- IMPROVE Intermittent preventive treatment (IPTp) with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and azithromycin for malaria, sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections in pregnancy in high sulphadoxine-...
- Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research Zimbabwe (CeSHHAR Zimbabwe) To conduct high quality, relevant and ethical research, deliver innovative programmes, and strengthen research and programmatic capacity in order to inform evidence-based sexual & reproductive...
- IMPACT: Improving the impact of existing malaria products – ACTs Reviewing and raising awareness of dose optimisation research priorities for key risk groups among researchers, funders and control programmes.
- Partnership for Increasing the Impact of Vector Control (PIIVeC) Funded by RCUK’s Global Challenges Research Fund
- The NTD Modelling Consortium The consortium has been brought together to support the global drive to reduce the burden of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) by providing modelling estimates of the epidemiological impact of...
- IMPACT TB A project to find and treat cases of TB in communities in Nepal and Vietnam