LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- MiRA Improving the efficacy of malaria prevention in an insecticide resistant Africa
- MalariaGEN The Malaria Genomic Epidemiology Network
- RECAP-SL Institutional capacity development for multi-disciplinary health research to support the health system rebuilding phase in Sierra Leone
- Collaboration for Applied Health Research & Delivery Our mission is the transformation of health systems to improve the health of low and middle income populations
- IMPPACT Maximising the public health impact of interventions to control malaria in pregnancy through the translation of evidence-based global policies to country level policies and plans. (CSA-MI-2014-276)
- Centre of Excellence in Infectious Diseases Research (CEIDR) A joint collaboration innovating the way we look at infectious diseases on a global level.
- IMPROVE Intermittent preventive treatment (IPTp) with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and azithromycin for malaria, sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections in pregnancy in high sulphadoxine-...
- Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research Zimbabwe (CeSHHAR Zimbabwe) To conduct high quality, relevant and ethical research, deliver innovative programmes, and strengthen research and programmatic capacity in order to inform evidence-based sexual & reproductive...
- IMPACT: Improving the impact of existing malaria products – ACTs Reviewing and raising awareness of dose optimisation research priorities for key risk groups among researchers, funders and control programmes.
- Partnership for Increasing the Impact of Vector Control (PIIVeC) Funded by RCUK’s Global Challenges Research Fund