LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Liverpool Health Campus Liverpool's Leading Life Sciences
- State of the Tropics The State of the Tropics report will consider the question: Is life in the tropics getting better?
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections The aim of this HPRU is to support and strengthen PHE in its role of protecting England from emerging and zoonotic infections.
- Partnership for Increasing the Impact of Vector Control (PIIVeC) Funded by RCUK’s Global Challenges Research Fund
- The NTD Modelling Consortium The consortium has been brought together to support the global drive to reduce the burden of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) by providing modelling estimates of the epidemiological impact of...
- The African Research Collaboration on Sepsis Establishing Centres of Sepsis Research Excellence in Malawi, Uganda, and Gabon
- Echitab Study Group (2006 – 2012) A collaboration to address the neglect of snakebite and snakebite therapy in Nigeria
- ReBUILD for Resilience Scalable research used to improve the health and lives of many millions of people.
- KEMRI Leading Centre of excellence in Kenya for health research both in Africa as well as globally