Specialty Registrar, Tropical and Infectious Diseases Unit, Royal Liverpool University Hospital
Honorary Education Associate, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Bhagteshwar is a clinical trainee in Infectious Diseases and General Internal Medicine in Liverpool, and working towards a career as a clinical academic in Infectious Diseases and Global Health. He has clinical and research experience in the UK and India. Bhagteshwar is interested in evaluation of novel diagnostics using operational research, modelling and evidence synthesis approaches.
- Singh B, Cocker D, Ryan H, Sloan DJ. Linezolid for drug-resistant tuberculosis [protocol]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2017, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD012836.
- Singh B, Lodhi A, Choi C, Bonington A, Kosmidis C. Use of voriconazole in non-meningeal cryptococcosis. Infectious Diseases 2017;49(9):702-704.
- Stott KE, Singh B, Beadsworth MB, Vaudrey K, Khoo SH, Davies G. Rifampicin absorption after jejunostomy tube administration; a case report. Pharmacother 2016;36(4):e23-5.
- Vashishtha R, Mohan K, Singh B, Devarapu SK, Sreenivas V, Ranjan S, Gupta D, Sinha S, Sharma SK. Efficacy and safety of thrice weekly DOTS in tuberculosis patients with and without HIV co-infection: an observational study. BMC Infect Dis 2013;13(1):468.
- Rathored J, Sharma SK, Singh B, Banavaliker JN, Sreenivas V, Srivastava AK, Mohan A, Sachan A, Harinarayan CV, Goswami R. Risk and outcome of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: vitamin D receptor polymorphisms and serum 25(OH)D. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2012;16(11):1522-8.
Lead, Infection for Juniors Programme, Mersey Deanery, Health Education England North West
Lecturer, TB & HIV Faculties, Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Lecturer, PACES Masterclass Course, Birmingham