LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- A-WOL Consortium Developing new drugs against onchocerciasis (river blindness) and lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis)
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- Global Alliance to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis (GAELF) To bring together a diverse group of public-private health partners to support the Global Programme to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis by mobilising political, financial and technical resources to...
- ACT Consortium Answering key questions on malaria drug delivery
- Malaria in Pregnancy (MiP) Consortium Our mission is to improve the control of malaria in pregnancy in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- COUNTDOWN COUNTDOWN is a research consortium dedicated to investigating cost-effective, scale-up and sustainable solutions, necessary to control and eliminate the seven most common Neglected Tropical Diseases...
- AvecNet The Avecnet Project consists of 10 work packages which together will deliver novel and improved tools for malaria control, advance knowledge and provide a foundation for future developments by...
- REACHOUT REACHOUT is an EU-funded partnership aiming to maximise the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of close-to-community health services in rural areas and urban slums.
- ReBUILD Research for stronger health systems in fragile and conflict-affected states.
- Effective Health Care Research Consortium Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems