LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- SQALE The USAID SQALE Community Health Services Program is a three-year project to improve maternal and child health through a focus on community health systems in Kenya.
- Neonatal Nutrition Network Building capacity in neonatal units in sub-Saharan Africa
- HIV-TB in One Developing diagnostic approaches for TB that facilitate the early initiation of treatment
- The African Research Collaboration on Sepsis Establishing Centres of Sepsis Research Excellence in Malawi, Uganda, and Gabon
- DRUM: Drivers of Resistance in Uganda and Malawi Identifying and understanding the key drivers of resistance in Uganda and Malawi
- PERFORM2Scale PERFORM2Scale takes a highly effective, management-strengthening intervention and up-scales it for use in other health systems.
- NEAR-AMR: Network of European and African Researchers on Antimicrobial Resistance A network of European and African researchers looking to address the problems of antimicrobial resistance
- ARISE Hub Our vision is to catalyse change in approaches to enhancing accountability and improving the health and wellbeing of poor, marginalised people living in informal urban settlements.
- HIV Self-Testing Africa (STAR) A five-year project to catalyse the market for HIV self-testing
- The Zvandiri programme The Zvandiri programme combines community and health facility based HIV prevention, treatment, care and support services for children, adolescents and young people.