LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- BreathSpec study The BreathSpec® project aims to develop a rapid, non-invasive device that can diagnose bacterial or viral infections through ultra-high sensitivity breath analysis.
- The Centre for Research in Infectious Diseases (CRID) facilitating high-quality research on infectious diseases in Cameroon and to contribute to capacity building by training the next generations of Cameroonian scientists and other African countries.
- LIGHT Consortium Leaving no-one behInd: transforming Gendered pathways to Health for TB (LIGHT)
- Echitab Study Group (2006 – 2012) A collaboration to address the neglect of snakebite and snakebite therapy in Nigeria
- ReBUILD for Resilience Scalable research used to improve the health and lives of many millions of people.
- iiCON: Infection Innovation Consortium Infection Innovation Consortium
- ESSENTIALS Essential entomological Indicators for Assessment of LLINs
- STRESST Antimicrobial Stewardship in Hospitals, Resistance Selection and Transfer in a One Health Context