LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- HIV Self-Testing Africa (STAR) A five-year project to catalyse the market for HIV self-testing
- The Zvandiri programme The Zvandiri programme combines community and health facility based HIV prevention, treatment, care and support services for children, adolescents and young people.
- BreathSpec study The BreathSpec® project aims to develop a rapid, non-invasive device that can diagnose bacterial or viral infections through ultra-high sensitivity breath analysis.
- The Centre for Research in Infectious Diseases (CRID) facilitating high-quality research on infectious diseases in Cameroon and to contribute to capacity building by training the next generations of Cameroonian scientists and other African countries.
- Echitab Study Group (2006 – 2012) A collaboration to address the neglect of snakebite and snakebite therapy in Nigeria