LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy (MiP) Consortium Our mission is to improve the control of malaria in pregnancy in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Research, Evidence and Development Initiative (READ-It) Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems
- Liverpool Health Partners Working together to build a world-class, academic centre for health and science
- Liverpool Health Campus Liverpool's Leading Life Sciences
- IMPPACT Maximising the public health impact of interventions to control malaria in pregnancy through the translation of evidence-based global policies to country level policies and plans. (CSA-MI-2014-276)
- IMPROVE Intermittent preventive treatment (IPTp) with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and azithromycin for malaria, sexually transmitted and reproductive tract infections in pregnancy in high sulphadoxine-...
- SQALE The USAID SQALE Community Health Services Program is a three-year project to improve maternal and child health through a focus on community health systems in Kenya.
- Neonatal Nutrition Network Building capacity in neonatal units in sub-Saharan Africa
- The African Research Collaboration on Sepsis Establishing Centres of Sepsis Research Excellence in Malawi, Uganda, and Gabon