LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- Research, Evidence and Development Initiative (READ-It) Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems
- Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Programme Conducting biomedical research on high burden health problems and through high quality training, strive to strengthen the research capacity of doctors and scientists, developing the research leaders...
- The BREATHE Partnership Research into reducing the health effects of household air pollution.
- Stop TB Partnership Leading the way to a world without tuberculosis (TB), a disease that is curable but still kills three people every minute.
- Imported fever service (IFS) Clinical advisory and specialist diagnostic service for medical professionals managing travellers who've returned to the UK with fever.
- Liverpool Health Partners Working together to build a world-class, academic centre for health and science
- Liverpool Health Campus Liverpool's Leading Life Sciences
- LIV-TB LIV-TB is a cross-campus collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the University of Liverpool.
- Experimental Human Pneumococcal Carriage (EHPC) collaboration The experimental human pneumococcal carriage (EHPC) study aimed to investigate human immune responses to induced pneumococcal nasal colonisation.