LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- ACT Consortium Answering key questions on malaria drug delivery
- REACHOUT REACHOUT is an EU-funded partnership aiming to maximise the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of close-to-community health services in rural areas and urban slums.
- ReBUILD Research for stronger health systems in fragile and conflict-affected states.
- Research, Evidence and Development Initiative (READ-It) Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems
- Institut Panafricain de Santé Communautaire et Medecine Tropicale Being a centre of expertise and reference in Community Health for the improvement of health in Africa through a holistic approach.
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) Protecting the Health of British Travellers.
- Imported fever service (IFS) Clinical advisory and specialist diagnostic service for medical professionals managing travellers who've returned to the UK with fever.
- University of Warwick Collaborative study in to applied health research and delivery
- Liverpool Health Partners Working together to build a world-class, academic centre for health and science