LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- A-WOL Consortium Developing new drugs against onchocerciasis (river blindness) and lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis)
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- Liverpool Centre for Global Health Research Developing scientists. Improving global health
- Liverpool Health Partners Working together to build a world-class, academic centre for health and science
- Liverpool Health Campus Liverpool's Leading Life Sciences
- State of the Tropics The State of the Tropics report will consider the question: Is life in the tropics getting better?
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections The aim of this HPRU is to support and strengthen PHE in its role of protecting England from emerging and zoonotic infections.
- DRUM: Drivers of Resistance in Uganda and Malawi Identifying and understanding the key drivers of resistance in Uganda and Malawi
- NEAR-AMR: Network of European and African Researchers on Antimicrobial Resistance A network of European and African researchers looking to address the problems of antimicrobial resistance
- iiCON: Infection Innovation Consortium Infection Innovation Consortium